Voice and data applications are supported by the VoIP expansion base, which
supports 2 voice lines and an Ethernet port, thus providing services to
standard, RJ-11 equipped telephone instruments. Battery backup can also be
provided, where applicable, and uses simple AA rechargeable NiMH cells. The VoIP
expansion base is fully managed by Airspan’s base stations and VoiceMAX solution
to ensure a fully transparent, carrier-class voice service.
The VoIP expansion base is fully managed by Airspan's base stations and
VoiceMAX solution to ensure a fully transparent, carrier-class voice service.
- Supports Mobile WiMAX and Fixed WiMAX profiles
- World's first "Self-Install" WiMAX CPE
- Full indoor non-LOS (NLOS) deployment
- User unpacks, plugs in and surfs - Installation takes less than 1 minute!
- Stackable "CD" Style Design utilizes latest Intel WiMAX chipset
- Dual mode operation – capable of supporting both Mobile WiMAX and Fixed WiMAX
- Optional IEEE 802.11b/g Wi-Fi access point
- Optional VoIP base for 1or 2 POTS lines
- A range of antenna options
- Up to 8.5dBi, 4 x 90º auto selecting antenna
- Full support for Sub-Channelisation (OFDMA on uplink)
- Integral SIM card reader
- "Auto-Connect" and "Auto-Config" features
- "Fully Nomadic Operation"